1. If an isosceles triangle has an angle of 130°, what are the sizes of the other two angles?
2. You need to build a fence to surround a yard that is 20 ft. by 15 ft. How many feet of fence do you need?
3. What is the approximate area of a circle with the diameter of 5 inches?
4. A triangle with angles that measure 100°, 30° and 50° is a(n):
5. You have a 10 foot tall ladder that you place on the ground 6 feet from a wall and lean it against the wall. How far up the wall will the other end of the ladder reach?
6. You have a cylinder-shaped water tank that is 3 feet across and 4 feet tall. If a cubic foot of space holds 7.48 gallons of water, about how many gallons can your tank hold?
7. You have purchased a scale model of the Great Pyramid of Giza that you would like to give a friend as a gift (really!). The model has a slant height of 6 inches and its base is 7.5 inches wide. How many square inches of wrapping paper would you need to wrap it?
8. A grain silo is 20 feet tall and 6 feet across. It has a cone-shaped cap on top that is 5 feet tall. About how many cubic feet of grain can it hold?